Wednesday, September 17, 2008

THE FUTURE

If Jim dies from this soon, I know what I'm going to do.

I'm going to put on my favorite bikini, fly to Iran, get off the plane without whereing that tent black what-ever-you call it, telling all the Iranians about Jesus, screaming it at the top of my lungs. Jesus lives. Muhammad is a false God and is dead and powerless.... blah blah blah

So, they'll either chop off my head because of Jesus

or

because of me, well, being in the bikini. LOL

Jim's okay with this, except for the bikini part.

Gloria

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the many reasons I love you, Gloria!

Stay sane in the insanity!

Love,
Kristen

Anonymous said...

Of course he's okay with it, you would join him in heaven real fast! Seriously though, we're all hoping it doesn't come to that and praying for a miracle. You never know what the Lord has in store. Psalm 55:22 "Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall."
I'm praying that the Lord eases Uncle Jim's pain and that you get to the Cleveland Clinic okay tomorrow. I'm also praying that when you get there they have a record of your appointment!
I Love you both. Be at Peace.
Love,
Judi