Saturday, September 13, 2008

answers, finally

All this time, the hardest thing has been God's silence. With Jim's fever and intense cancer pain back, we now know that the Budwig diet and the Sodium Chlorite are not working.

Jim FINALLY has an appt. at the Cleveland Clinic for Wednesday. The pain is coming back so strong, we're not sure he could make the trip. He's fighting going back on pain meds, but we'll see what tomorrow brings.

You know, it's weird. Jim and I just lay in bed and prayed and praised the Lord. I have more peace in my spirit than I have had in a long time.

I think I'll make him eggs and toast for breakfast. Take that Mrs. Budwig.

Good night
Gloria

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Dearest friend,

I feel the peace, despite your incredible anguish, in your spirits as you rest in God. I don't know if you are going to pursue any more treatment, tests, or what have you, but I sense that a solemn and Godly peace has settled upon your home.
All my love

Rach