Monday, August 18, 2008

nice day

Well, it was a nice Sunday for Jim. First my sister visited, and then Tom and Judy met Jim in the elevator, as Jim was coming back from getting some sun on the terrace, and then I showed up, sooooooo tired, and Judy's ability to get me laughing, picked me up, and then Bob and Ruth showed up, Ruth with her beautiful smile, and Bob, with his great jokes, ahem ahem... I had dinner with T & J (thanks for the treat) and then spent some alone time with my dear husband. Jim was certainly blessed by the visits and the love. Thanks guys.

Jim will probably not be home until Wed. His blood is dropping fast, and he's probably going to need a transfusion. But his spirits are doing well. In fact, he's been doing really really good ever since the doctor told him he was going too die. Well, not me. :_P~~~~~~~~~ But I'm glad he's doing well.

He's on the budwig diet, as many of the alternatives so far have not been very promising, but we will try anything. And to you Dave, and Judi and other's who have suggested something, you may not have heard from me, but we are looking into it.

Thanks for blessing us
Me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunt Dolly. I ordered a Bible on CD for you and Uncle Jim about a month ago. I know someone had a copy for you to borrow, but I wanted to get you one to keep. Did it happen to get delivered yet? I've tried to track it, and it just says that it was sent out but doesn't show that it was delivered. Please let me know whenever you get a minute so I know if I need to contact the company. I hope your 'nice day' spills over into the rest of the week. You both are in our prayers. Have a good night!

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly:

I didn't even know you knew this blog existed, but I guess so, since YOU ARE THE ONE who sent the bible on CD.

Yes, we did get it. A while ago. There was no name on it though that told me who it was from. I just figured someone wanted to do it anonymous or something. Funny thing is, Kim asked me yesterday if I got it, and I said yeah, but I didn't know who sent it, and she said Kelly did. Then I remember her telling me months ago that "Kelly was ordering me the bible on CD." I had totally forgot about that, until she told me that. BUT...I thought she meant Kelly, from Kelly and Bryan. Anyway, she straightened me out, and I actually called your mother today about it to try and tell you thank you thank you thank you.

So, Kelly....thank you thank you thank you. :)

We realy appreciate it. It's a blessing to us both. That was so kind of you.

E-mail me a picture of the baby.

Love Aunt Dolly