Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th Everyone:

I was watching Adrian Rogers this morning, and he was talking about the state of affairs of our country and this upcoming election.

He said: Pray for REVIVAL
Plan for SURVIVAL
& Look for His ARRIVAL

They all sound good to me.

Well, Johnny is up the cottage. (Glad someone is using it) and I'm celebrating the 4th this year in the hospital with the one that I love.

You all have a great 4th with family and friends, and may God Bless America and turn her hearts toward Him.

Gloria (Dolly)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hello Dear Friend,

I hope that you and Jim can enjoy some sort of mini-celebration in the hospital. I think Pittsburgh hospitals are behind Colorado hospitals. Mom and Dad's experience with the staff and the hospitals in general have been very pleasant indeed. (other than dealing with the cancer of course).

In any case, we are off to enjoy what may be our very last 4th of July celebration in the good ole USA! Amazing! We'll walk to a local park for the Loveland 4th of July celebration, sqaure dance, eat funnel cakes, and then walk back and have a picnic in our back yard. It's supposed to be 95 degress so I'm sure swimming in our pool will be included in all of that.

I wish I could pick you and Jim up and transport you here for the day. It would be nice to just "ignore" everything that is going on in your lives and have a picnic together. Gary and Jim could sit on our backyard swing in the shade while the kids swim in the pool and you and I get the picnic pulled together. Hey, do you like buffalo burgers? That's what's on the menu. Wanna come?

Love you supremely

Rach (and family)