Wednesday, July 2, 2008

C-Day

Well, today Jim gets his second round of Chemo. It's a very sad thing to nurse your husband back to a quasi-state of health, so that he can go back in the hospital to again ride the brink of death so that he can come home to do it all over again. And the fruit of this fight for Jim is that it "may" work, but so far it doesn't seem like it.

I type this for you, so you all know what is going on, because I know you love and care for us. To tell you the truth, I'm sick of it all. Typing, needles, medicine, driving, cooking...but I've been sick of cooking way before the cancer. ;) I'm sick of EVERYTHING...

Oh, wait. See....there is a reason to be excited. Today is Wednesdays, and they have Rice Krispie treats today, Yippee. Hope I get one before all the mean nurses eat them up. Anybody want to know Passavant's menu, let me know. I know it off by heart.

Us

No comments: