Wednesday, June 4, 2008

PET scan

Hi anyone.

If you are reading this, could you please pray that our insurance approve the PET scan in a fast way. Jim's cancer is fast growing and aggressive. We don't want it going into his bone marrow, but by the time we can get any staff or insurance to move on things, weeks go bye. I can't fight it anymore. So I have to leave it to God. I just could use some help asking him.

Every piece of info I read about cancer, any message board, etc. they all say, "make sure you have a doctor you can talk to and trust. Make sure they have a supportive staff. Make sure....blah blah blah." Like I can somehow control that? Jim will get a great nurse while in the hospital, and the next one will not deliver his pain meds until an hour later and he has rung the bell 5 times. "We'll call you back, Mr. Baldauff." No call. And on it goes.

Thanks for the prayers
Gloria

No comments: