Wednesday, May 28, 2008

more than one

Hi Everyone:

It's more than 1 lymph node. Exact words "moderate lymphadenopathy." I sure hope it's in regards to some type of infection they have not yet found. Jim's new oncologist says it could be a recurrence of cancer, but won't answer questions about what that means for treatment because he said that other things are not ruled out yet. I didn't like that approach at first, as I like to be a bit prepared, but on second thought, why chew something that I may not have to swallow. Wow. I like that. I never heard of that, but I'm sure I didn't make it up. "why chew something that I may not have to swallow."

Anyway, the new doc is looking and comparing the past 3 ct scans, is suggesting another PET scan, and is having a ....I can't think of the name....a "infectious disease"team look into the possibilities of some type of a hidden infection.

For today, I chose to wear a "garment of praise" rather than the "spirit of despair."
Thanks for your prayers, love and support.
Gloria

1 comment:

Judy said...

We are stormin' the heavens!!! You both are very much in our hearts and prayers.