Thursday, March 13, 2008

Whew!!!

Glad that's over. That was a short one. Has someone out there been praying? My tendency is to run in the opposite direction when despairing. HE came and brought me back.

When I'm sick, maybe I think too much. Of the past. Of the future. Of all the changes. I have to remember that without change, we wouldn't have butterflies.

Jim is over the chemo hump. A little less nauseous, a little more stronger. Now, to get him a bit stronger for round 3. He lost 10 pounds in 1 week. Must have been those 2 walks to the mailbox. LOL. Oh, I crack myself up.

Us in Him
Gloria and Jim

(Hey, that rhymes)

2 comments:

k2shine said...

hey I can rhyme! LOL
wheweeee is right Sister! Amen, thank you, Heavenly Father! good thing He doesn't get tired of hearing from us, huh.
:::rubbing Jimbo's head :::: saying in my deep voice..."ah feeling like velcro"

Unknown said...

oh, no, please don't rhyme, and I mean it. anybody want a peanut