Tuesday, July 3, 2012

june/july


ok...typing w/ 1 hand.  here's why.  so i saw the little ones having trouble skating at Romp and Roll during VBS last week, and I of course had to rescue them.  I had so much fun skating.  I felt so free..until the dumb string untied and stopped me dead in my tracks.  I have to wear this splint for 3 weeks without taking it off, except to shower.  I also got a shot.  Can't remember what it's called.  If not better in 3 weeks...MRI and surgery.  oh please.

That's gimp one.

On the same day, gimp two took a spill.  That's his hip.  Went down on cement basement floor.  See his hand.  The bb mark is triple, and this pic makes it look good.  he won't go to the doctor's.  hope he's not bleeding inside with that stupid blood thing

HOWEVER HE'S WALKING.  Something like this would normall affect Jim's life for 6 months.  And he continues to have 4 to 6 good hours a day.  We'll take it.  we were going to go to cottage but who knows now.  i'm not sure who is taking care of who.  :0

I'll try and write more often.  Sorry.  Garden season.

Love us gimps.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice, very nice...so what was the diagnosis on the hand? Sprain or broken? Can you swim with that thing on???

K

Unknown said...

Happy for the good hours! Sorry for the hip and hand. :(
Love,
Amy S.

Mary said...

On the same day? ON THE SAME DAY?? That sounds like a competition or something like that to me - one up ya or something?? ;)

So lovely to hear some good reports - aside from the falling down competition, an'nat.

Love yinz guys - still think and pray for you often and come back here to check in.

Sister Mary Sinner

icraft said...

Gloria!!!! update me on that arm please!!! is it fractured??

icraft said...

Gloria!!!! update me on that arm please!!! is it fractured??

Unknown said...

I would update you icraft, but I don't know who you are. Sorry.

Unknown said...

I would update you icraft, but I don't know who you are. Sorry.