Friday, April 29, 2011

News from the front...this just in

Kate and William are married. LOL.

Okay. silly me. No, I didn't get up at 4:00, but wish I would have. I don't know why I'm interested, but perhaps it's the "other"worldness of it all. I bet my old friend Elaine watched every second of it.

Well, Jim's breathing difficulty is not lung related, but rather pain related, so says he. The lung people concur, so this is good.

The pain is back related, so says he, and I believe he is right. Something has to be done. Not sure what.

Well, guess that's it for now. I'm going to wait for the first kiss. Pathetic, huh?

4 comments:

mary jo said...

Joe got home about 5. I've been watching the royal wedding too in between my mom's day out thing that we do each Fri. You are in our thoughts and prayers. I shared Heb5 with Junie this am. about Jesus offering up loud cries and tears to the one who was able to save Him from death(kind of an odd script. but comforting).It says He was heard because of His submission. What else can we do right? Sometimes it's just so hard. Love to You and praying for relief from pain . MJB &JB

Susan said...

"Otherworldly" is right. I heard someone on TV say that Prince Charles has never put his own toothpaste on his toothbrush! Hello?!?! It seems like W & K are willing to be a tiny bit normal. And I think I'm ticked off as a U.S. taxpayer? Glad I'm not in the U.K.! Blessings and healing for you and Jim. xo

Unknown said...

Well, Susan, I've never put my own toothpaste on either.

Sheesh. That's insane. I heard the security was 20 million. Crazy. Home you're doing well, too.

Susan said...

Thanks, I am home and doing well. Not 100%, but working my way there. Praying for both of you. xo