Wednesday, November 17, 2010

We're going to be Granparents

Settle down, settle down. John and Leah pick up their dog on Thursday. So, yeah. I'm super excited. I wish they lived close so I could babysit and spoil it and call it a "good bad dog" and sing silly songs to it.

Yes, peeps. My life is THAT dull.

Jim and I celebrated our 14th anniversary yesterday. After all the hard stuff, I would say we are happier together now then ever. I don't think we're happier personally however. We're a better couple.

Does ANYONE know where I can get good looking, well made bedroom furniture CHEAP???

Yeah, I guess I'm back. No one to talk to, so I'll just talk to myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mate Michael Kuhn at Roomfull Express Furniture at 2250 Roswell Drive downtown offers excellent deals.

Is the B/Rm refurnish for babysitting the new grand-canine ? Since early Oct Suz & I 'ave been babysitting Indi - a designer special spoodle who has deserted her sheepskin bed for the doona at the bottom of my feet.

You form an inspirational couple !

Gaeri Gazman

Anonymous said...

http://www.freightliquidators.com/categories/48/Bedroom-Sets.html
You can get online or go to your local store. I think some of it is really nice at great deals.

Kelly said...

Yay for a Grandpuppy! I saw the pictures, he's very sweet! Congratulations!