Friday, August 6, 2010

Samuel

I was listening to Samuel on the way down to the NIH yesterday, and then a nice praise CD. I'm always reticent to share what I feel the Lord is laying on my heart because I know that as a member of the female species, I can get "emotional." (shut up guys)

Anyway, I felt the Lord was telling me Jim's suffering (which we all know is for the good of him, me and who knows who else, because God is good--despite my "confusion" of that at times-lol--) is for such a time as these, and it will end and Jim will be okay." So, there it is.

One caveat though (is that the word I should use here?) I'm no prophet.

Pray for me. Took me 3 hours to get out of hotel room because of vertigo. Still a bit dizzy and nausious. One never wants to be a bit dizzy when driving around DC area. YIKES!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying that you're having a prophetic moment...

Love,
K