Thursday, August 26, 2010

Remember my neighbors???

Hi Everyone:

Remember last year when I had to call the cops on my neighbors for burning these huge bonfires that were stinking up the whole house and putting ash all over my car and such? Despite me and Jim talking to them 3 or 4 times, they just thumbed their nose, and well, I had to. Well, she yelled at me and called me names and such. Remember. Well, it's been 1.5 years since and they won't even look at us, except for maybe with disdain. Remember me mentioning all her plastic beauties...for instance, this:

I'm not sure what this does. It's about 3 feet high and crooked, etc. But there is that and the goose and silk, flowers, etc. Well, anyway, I've been just practicing loving them from afar. Even saying to myself, "Well, despite their ways not being my ways with all the plasticville, they are making their yard nice, and it's okay." There must be something special to her about that fence and well...

Anyway, they finally said something to us yesterday. Here's what they said. Look back at that photo. See the little thing on the left, another little plastic thingy. Look close... Can't see. Okay. Allow me to enhance it for you.

Okay, so this is what they said.



Is this tooooooooo funny or what? Oddly enough, at first I was a touch put out, and then Jim and I just laughed and laughed at their sillyness. I wanted to paint a sign for them and hang in on my greenhouse that said something like, "Jesus loves you, 'ass for us', we're working on it."

And I thought I was bitter. LOL.

Hey Bruce, if you accidentally cut their yard again, maybe you can mow his ass...um er, I mean grass.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What a good day to check in on the blog!! That fence is gorgeous... and your sign is a lot nicer than the one I'd put up... with only one of my five fingers. ;)

Maybe you guys need a dump truck load of manure dumped in your yard, for gardening, and you could store it right there?? I guess my neighbors are lucky they are nice!

How was the cabin before the hospital? Catch anything?

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you still have your sense of humor...

:-)

K