Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Off to the NIH

I wonder how many times I've gone to the NIH now. Someone said, "what wear and tear on your car." HECK WITH THE CAR. What about me and Jim?

Anyway, we are going back down. Jim is being admitted. So it's one day in the hotel for us, check out and Jim's in the hopt. and I'm not sure where I'll be. The Lodge has not returned my calls about a room. I hope that works out tho. So pray they have a room. And pray Jim only has to stay 1 night. I'm not holding my breathe though. Seems they don't have a problem keeping you in there, particularly since insurance companies are not involved.

I came across this quote in the book Sacred Romance. "To lose hope has the same effect on our heart as it would be to stop breathing. " I can concur. It just kills the heart.

6 comments:

Judy said...

ya know I'm here and prayin

Anonymous said...

me too

K

and I'll be praying your hope returns

k2shine said...

jSister, its thurs I left you phone message. Bethany Hospice here and will take Dad on but you need to say OK Number for them on your cell phone message.

mary jo said...

Thinking of You. I'm looking forward to seeing You soon. We're praying for a good report- no Gvhd-yuck. God bless You. I hope You'll be coming home today. See You Sun. MJB&JB

Anonymous said...

any news?

Anonymous said...

Thinking and praying for you both.XOXO
KF