Tuesday, June 8, 2010

4 a.m. pain

Today's 4 a.m. pain isn't quite as bad as yesterday's. But I am up. So what do I do? Compute and change the background on this blog.

SISTER, WHY ISN'T THE COTTAGE LINK WORKING??? Someone wants to see it.

Now, back to my regularly scheduled griping!!! It hurts, but while yesterday's pain was 10, today's is about 5. I have another chiropractor appt. at 9 a.m. today. I LOVE MY CHIRO. I haven't seen him in about 3 years, but when I need something, who-dew I call?

I know many are skeptical about chiropractors. I am too. LOL. But he has held my carpel tunnel away from surgery for 15 years. He has taken away heal spurs. He's stopped me from a porcelain jaw from TMJ, and Achilles's heal surgery. But this pain from yesterday to today, AMAZES ME. Thank you Lord.

I was talking to Kristen yesterday and telling her about Jim. He was working in the yard, trying to help me and he was having fun building tomatoe cages. But he started coughing like nobody's business and I could see his shortness of breathe. And I started crying. And it went to a full throttle, rocking back and forth on porch, "Lord, please don't take my 'Jumbo'" crying jag, and then prayer time. Jim heard me and said, "Are you back there?" And he said, "I'm not dying."

You know, when he laid in the NIH with 50 pounds of water because his kidneys were close to not working, the spider venom trial wasn't working, and I fully believed I wouldn't be bringing him home. And Tom and Judy were there, and when they saw him, they looked just as scared as I did, and....Jim did not feel like he was dying.

I'm going with Jim's feelings.

No comments: