Thursday, October 15, 2009

Burps of all types

Hi Everyone: Amy, too.

Sorry, I didn't post about the sewer burps. We called church and they knew a plumber and the plumber came at 7:00 a.m. and snaked it out, so it's working, but he suggests we get the insurance. Hmmmmmm. I don't even know where one gets that type of insurance.

Anyway, it stopped burping and I started. I have the stomach virus. We went up to the cottage to shut it down, and I got sick. The cottage shed was broken into again. The weird thing is they didn't take anything that we can notice. I guess they were looking for generator number 3. But ahah, we didn't buy another one after being robbed the second time.

Poor Jim had to do everything. He's doing okay. His blood numbers aren't that great. His neuropathy is the same.

Every day just takes us closer and closer to condo living and selling the cottage. I don't even want to go there, so I won't.

Well, I don't know about you, but you have got to be about as sick as reading this as I am writing it.

Us

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would that be burp insurance? I'm sorry you are sick. I hope you feel better soon and that the clouds will part and the sun will shine through. That was kind of poetic, don't you think (the part about the sun, not the part about the burp)? What I mean is, I am earnestly praying that you will have clarity, peace and joy. Miss you! (It's about time you posted, by the way!)
Amy