Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pics, Updates, Etc.


Well, I had added some pics, but they got eraced, so I'll try again. Also, Jim no longer has an address here at the NCI, since we are short term stayers now. Thank you so much for all of your cards.

Jim is doing well. We are so thankful to be getting the kind of care that we are getting. It is such a blessing from God to have another opportunity at life through what they are doing here. We both know the other issues of housing, finances, etc. are minor in comparison to the wonderful opportunity we have here.

This is me and my dad. I sure missed him.

Here's a pic of my sister with my dad. She sure got a lot of him while I was gone.






This is my dad peeling an orange.











Here is Jim playing the Ukelele he bought me for Christmas. His fingers are numb, but he's trying. Sounds better than me.






These are the lemons from our greenhouse. I'm holding the ones from the fridge. Jim said I could have them. It doesn't seem fair








This is the picture that made Leah famous. She's with the Ace of Cakes guy from the Food network. She looks smitten, huh? I'm telling John.







Forest...Forest...


I was supposed to go site seeing, too. But noooooooooo. I had to get the flu.




This is the national Christmas tree. This was me about an hour before I started throwing up. That was my game face.



Me and Leah cooking Christmas dinner at the Lodge





This is the Kitchen at the Lodge





These are some photos of the lodge.

Here's us guys on Christmas at the Hopt.









5 comments:

k2shine said...

Hello you two!
Ok we miss you to much again.
Love the pics. Daddio is to cute. And me and mark laugh at the lemon pic of you and Jimbo! That lemonade was some good stuff!

I'm feeling terribly bad for Aunt Jean, Donna and Denny. Can't seem to get them out of mind.

Trying to play with all my Christmas gifts I got today. Not having much luck with the electronics thats how I got mixed up with all kinds of music and called Jimbo on Emerson, Lake and Palmer.

Guess we gonna play knights catan when you guys get back. Mark will catch on fast enough.

Hello to all you DollyJimbo Bloggers.

love and miss you.

Anonymous said...

Good to see some pics and get some context for this crazy ride you guys are on. You look good for a woman who spends all her time in a hospital! :-) And Jim looks good for a man who spends all his time in a hospital bed. Can't get over those lemons...great pic! Hope you're doing okay over there...keep taking it one day at a time!

Love,
K

P.S. Hi right back at you, Kim!

nvsickel said...

You both do look good. It makes it so easy to pray for you guys because of your blog. your pics are gorgeous. All I can do is keep praying and I will.
NAncy

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Glad you liked the pics all.