Monday, January 5, 2009

Home Sweet Home 2

Hi Everyone:

Jim is home safe and sound. He's glad to be home for a few days.

MaryJo, it was so nice to see you last night (you too, Joe, of course). You're such a sweetheart and an encourager. You looked so pretty last night. You were like a breath of fresh air.

PS...you want another sister? I can lend you one for a while. She cooks good. ;)

Well, my dear son was willing to come in today to help, but it's so hard to say, "yeah, drive 4 hours, and then when he gets here, I'm so scattered brain, I'm all confused as to what he could, should do. So, I don't know John. I still need tires, and have no plans yet on getting them. I better get off the computer and get to work.

Hope everyone has a wonderful, safe, spirit filled week.

Us

No comments: