Monday, November 10, 2008

12:30 a.m.

I had to leave the bedroom for a bit.

Jim's moaning a bit in his sleep. He's in constant pain. The pain meds just make it bearable. When he stands, I can now see the swollen lymph node mass in his back near his kidney when he is standing, it's exactly where the pain is. Plus some other areas. A new area that has popped up is on his shoulder, possibly.

I'm going to go back to bed, and put my Sons of Korah CD on and worship before I fall asleep. Jim said he will go for the trial if I can get him there. So, I will be busy on the phone tomorrow.

Earlier I prayed for everyone that has been praying for Jim. When you read this, if you could pray for us and my conversation with NCI for an earlier appt. I asked God that His HS would give you the prayers that you would need to pray to have this trial door at the NCI either open up wide and soon or close fast. That God would heal Jim, either here or in Maryland or that God would quickly take him home.

Good night
I love you and thank you
Gloria (Dolly)

You know, I HATE having 2 names. Thanks Kim.

2 comments:

Sam and Maddy Karpiak said...

Gloria - we will continue to bring you and Jim before the Lord. My heart is breaking for you... I understand the need to move to another bedroom to sleep... you need your rest as I'm sure this is physically draining.

May God bless you and keep you firmly rooted and uplifted as you walk this path. I think the Holy Spirit must be at work in this way:
Rom 8:26 And in the same way the Spirit is a help to our feeble hearts: for we are not able to make prayer to God in the right way; but the Spirit puts our desires into words which are not in our power to say;
Rom 8:27 And he who is the searcher of hearts has knowledge of the mind of the Spirit, because he is making prayers for the saints in agreement with the mind of God.

We love you both and pray for God's mercy and total healing for Jim.

Maddy and Sam

Anonymous said...

Hi Maddy:

Oh, I didn't leave the bedroom for sleeping, only for writing. I couldn't sleep in another bedroom. That's the good mattress. ;)

One more day for you, huh? Will you post it? I'm praying for you. And did so last night.

Love
Gloria