Thursday, May 1, 2008

mmm

Yesterday it was lasagna. Today it was chocolate chip cookies. My baldy sure can cook.

Yesterday, Mark and Kim helped during the day, and played Catan at night. Even Jim was able to play.

Jim's not sleeping well because of his coughing. Pray that he can get his 5th treatment this coming Monday. We would hate for him to miss it.....(wow, that's hard to say and realize) He had his CT scan this Monday, so we won't know anything until his doctor visit next Monday. I'll be sure to fill you all in.

Last but not least, thank you to a very special friend for blessing us tremendously, and Tom, Jim knows exactly when the helgies will be under the rocks, and he knows which rocks produce the best ones. How about that.

Trusting Him still...always will
J & G

6 comments:

John Baldauff said...

Mom, you better get you winning in Catan in while you can...won't be long before I kick your butt!

Unknown said...

You and what army is kicking my butt?????

Anonymous said...

the army he's married to!

Unknown said...

LOL....THEM'S FIGHTING WORDS...The noive, pickin' on your mama. Well...we'll be seeing your army soon.

:) I love you guyses. You're so much fun.

Anonymous said...

PS...dad, why didn't you teach my husband to cook and bake for his wife??

Mary said...

Sounds like a good report! Haven't checked in here for a few weeks; I was in Nicaragua on a missions trip. There's so much I need to discuss with you, Sinner!

I'll be calling soon, God willing.

Still praying for yinz, daily.

Love ya,
Mary