Thursday, April 24, 2008

98.6

Hi Everyone:

Jim's fever broke. It was probably viral, rather than bacterial, so he's out of the woods and soon to be coming home.

He caught it off of me, and my bronchitis, and we weren't even smooching. :(

Thanks nephew for the offer of cutting the grass and following through. My sister stopped up and said it looks nice, and it does. You did a great job cutting and blessing. I thank you and love you. Thank your wife and kids for letting me borrow you. I'm not mentioning your name, for your sacrifice is a sweet fragrance to the Lord, but you know who you are and I really appreciate it.

Deb, thanks for the offer for food, but we're good. I'll take you up on it if I get sick again before Jim's chemo is over. That was hard. You did the best thing you could have done and that was responded. I haven't heard from you or seen you in so long, and to know that you care and are praying was the best gift I got that whole day, seriously. Thanks so much. I can't wait for this to be over. You and I need another one of those coffee/gabbing dates. Date?

Thanks for your prayers everyone. We hope he's home tomorrow.

Still trusting in Him...just not perfectly
Gloria

1 comment:

Judy said...

Thanks for letting us know!!! We have been praying for you and Jim!
We love you!
Tom and Judy