Friday, March 7, 2008

Welcome to our Blog:

Do you see the name of it? Not the title above, but the www. name? Jim's Jubilant Journey. I named it this because even though Jim has cancer, we still have great joy, we are rejoicing, are exultant and will triumph....come what may. (although this past week with me being sick, other names came to mind...ahem)

HOWEVER while working on this, Jim walks in, sees the name and says, "Jim's Jubilant Journey, what the crap? Come on Hon." (eyes rolling, laughing on the inside)

(Well...I thought it was catchy...Perhaps the past 9 months are getting to me??? And since it's taken me 3 days to get this far, he's nuts if he thinks I'm changing it. I guess it is lame. No, it's lame. No guessing about it. ) Wow. IT'S REALLY LAME...

So, I ask him, Hon, what would you call it?

His answer... "How about, 'Jim's Cancer Blog.' " We won't quit our day jobs. :)

I've created this blog so that I can update everyone on Jim's condition because everyone keeps asking, and I can't seem to keep up. You're welcome to post, call and visit, but I know I'm not doing well keeping everyone informed, so I hope this helps you. I hope it helps me, too.

Before I end this "welcome" I want to thank many of you readers who have blessed us so much. We have been overwhelmed with God's love through you. Your cards, e-mails, gifts, meals, stews, vitamins, car batteries, errands, visits, prayers, cleaning, mattress moving, taking out my garbage, visiting, phone calls, tire fixing, funny videos and cds and offers of anything else in the world have been such a blessing to us, we will never forget it. It has changed us. Thank you.
In His care
Jim and Gloria

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Dolly...bet you're tired of hearing that! Hi Dolly & Jim. I really like your blog site. I think it's a great idea, informative for us, a time-saver for you. But I think you'll find a bit therapeutic as well. I enjoyed the slideshow of God's Country - Jim, let's plan on a hunting trip when you're well. I am praying for both of you. Keep the faith! Pastor Dave - North Park Church

chrissie k said...

Hi sweet relatives. Welcome to the blog world -- I think it a great idea & I'm looking forward to adding it to my list of blogs that I look through daily.

The Koerbers are praying up a storm.

Blessings,
CK

Anonymous said...

Thank you for doing this!! We feel like we never get enough updates! We want to be jubilant with you, celebrate answers to our prayers with you and know when you're hurting. We love you guys.

Rachel said...

It looks fantastic! "Great idea!" :-)Seriously, this is a great idea and you have done a very good job with it. I'm happy that everyone is enjoying it. I will put it on my Vista sign on pages so that I can look at it every day. Love you both bunches!
Rach

k2shine said...

::rubbing Jimmy's head:: waving hello to you both. Guess its offical the blog. Took my advice on it, I'm such a good big sister LOL. Sister keep your germs to yourself. I don't know what to do in a blog if its like writing email or what, so suppose I'll just write like I'm talking to you both, huh? With tears in my eyes I tell you both, "I love you both very much" I thank God everyday for your love back. I wanna come over today and have Jim make me a cup of his super coffee. Sister, did you change your clocks forward?

Anonymous said...

A feature that you would use for setting this up is small as compared to
softwarekeyloggers is that a problem? The Ardamax keylogger has many
different features that can help someone spy on a computer or practically a novice, this software
help you to protect program settings, Hidden Mode and Log file.